Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hey!

So today is my first venture into the wonderful world of blogging. I guess I'll just dive right in. And why bother with a long life story? No one's reading this anyway! And if they do, they'll probably first make sure I have something worthwhile to say!
Hm, so I guess the first feature will be my pet peeves list. It's always fun to hear people whining about things that bug them, right? Thought so. And so, I begin. This is the school edition.
1. When people announce they: need to pee, are leaving to pee, or so on. YAH! does anyone care? I personally have listened to way, WAY too much bathroom TMI just being on the soccer team. And no, I am not going into detail.
2. Making out in the hallway. Um, ew. I don't care if neither member of the couple is "nasty" or if they look cute together- just, just- Ew! "get a room!" I'm tempted to shout as I dodge couple after couple, just trying to make it through the hallway alive; quite a feat as tired as I normally am.
3. Teachers with cliche phrases that they spit out over. and over. and over. "You never have a second chance to make a good first impression." Yeah, we know. And YOU never have to say that again, thanks. :P
Well, I guess that's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment